The membership subscription year runs from 1st April to 31st March and the fee remains the same for 2019.
- We hope that all GPs and Nurse Practitioners in Bath and surrounding areas will see the benefits of our Trust. We provide an all round education package which includes:
- Attendance at any of our 60+ accredited meetings per annum, including full/half day, lunchtime and evening meetings
- A network of Education in the Bath Area
- PowerPoint presentations and information from local meetings
- A wide range of locally based meetings across the Bath area
- Reciprocity with neighbouring Trusts to allow you to attend their meetings
- Full listing, accreditation and co-ordination of all known meetings in our area
- Extensive resources on this website
- Personal advice and mentorship on educational issues available from the team
- Lists of BGPERT registered educational activity for your Appraisal
- Job Vacancies service for your practice, and for Locums seeking work
- Advice, news and links for Appraisal, Revalidation and education
- Help with organising educational events
| ||Cheque/Bank Transfer|
Annual Standing Order
Subsidised GP membership
You agree to network with industry colleagues (including pharmaceutical) that kindly support our events.
|Nurse Practitioner membership||£180.00||£150.00|
Please click here for our individual membership form
Please click here for our practice membership form
We are always pleased to welcome new members to BGPERT throughout the year.
The pro-rata membership fees are listed below, please complete and return our new members form after transferring your payment to the account detailed on the form.
|New members when joining in;||GPs||Nurse Practitioners|
|April, May or June||As above||As above|
|July, August or September||£157.50||£135.00|
|October, November or December||£105.00||£90.00|
|January, February or March||£52.50||£45.00|
Retired Members are welcome to attend our meetings free of charge, unless you are paying MDU fees or involved in any paid sessions.
Specialist Trainees (STs) are members via the Bath GPVT Scheme.