If you would like to submit a vacancy to this page, please email the BGPERT team .
NETWORK FOR PRACTICES Ltd
The NfP provide a weekly vacancy bulletin for jobs in General Practice for surgeries in the Wiltshire-Swindon-Bath area.
Click here to download the latest Vacancy Bulletin from the NFP Website.
Job Vacancies & GPs Available
Added 22nd October 2019
Salaried GP Required - Elm Hayes Surgery – Paulton
Salaried GP Required - 4 sessions per week (Tues, Fri)
Ideally to start in January 2020
Elm Hayes Surgery is a semi rural 4 partner practice 8 miles south of Bath
List size 8,900
Member of the Three Valleys Primary Healthcare Network
- High QOF achieving practice
- CQC rated good
- SystmOne Practice
- Part Dispensing
- Full nursing team and MDT Staff support (Health Visitors, Midwives, Physiotherapist, Community Matron and District Nurses)
- Competitive Salary Package
- Complementary Therapy Suite
See our website www.elmhayessurgery.co.uk for further details of our practice
Apply in writing with CV to:-
Sharon Taylor, Practice Manager,
Elm Hayes Surgery, Clandown Road, Paulton, Bristol, BS39 7SF.
Tel 01761 404221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries welcome
Closing date: 30th November 2019
Added 9th October 2019
Cadbury Heath Healthcare - Fixed Term Locum GP Required
To cover maternity leave for 12 months for 4 - 6 sessions a week from January 2020
Would you like to join an outstanding practice? We are a progressive and forward thinking practice and have recently been rated as Outstanding by CQC.
We have a great opportunity for a Locum GP to work between 4 - 6 sessions a week to cover Maternity leave for 12 months from January 2020.
This post is initially fixed term with the potential for a permanent role due to our increasing list size. We are a friendly and patient centred practice and we have 3 Clinical Partners a Managing Partner and 6 Associate GP’s, with a list size of over 11,600 patients, which is growing rapidly.
Our Practice also benefits from the following:
• Multidisciplinary team working – with a Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Paramedic and Nurse prescribers
• Training Practice with 2 GP trainers
• Core teaching practice for University of Bristol medical students
• Strong nursing and administrative teams
• Purpose built health centre with on-site community services e.g. District Nurses, Health Visitors, Midwives and Community Matron
• Excellent MDT links with weekly primary healthcare team meetings
• Regular in house clinical meetings and education
• Emis Web
• Substance misuse service
• Full sexual health and contraceptive services
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and would like to join our friendly, supportive and close knit team we would very much like to hear from you and welcome you for an informal visit.
For further information please contact: Kath Horne Managing Partner, email - KatherineHorne@nhs.net or telephone – 0117 9805724