If you would like to submit a vacancy to this page, please email the BGPERT team .
NETWORK FOR PRACTICES Ltd
The NfP provide a weekly vacancy bulletin for jobs in General Practice for surgeries in the Wiltshire-Swindon-Bath area.
Click here to download the latest Vacancy Bulletin from the NFP Website.
Job Vacancies & GPs Available
Added 18th October
The Porch Surgery - Salaried GP Required
The Porch Surgery, Corsham, Wiltshire
Salaried GP - 4-6 sessions - Start date January 2018
Our purpose built practice is situated in Corsham which is a historic market town on the edge of the Cotswolds within easy access to the M4 and 9 miles from Bath. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, patient-centred care with a strong team-working ethos.
• GMS Training Practice with 11400 patients
• 6 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs
• Nurse-led Minor Illness sessions daily
• Experienced nursing team
• Daily morning coffee/get-together for all GPs
• Full admin support
• Mentorship approach for newly qualified GP’s
• Owned premises
• Medical defence fees paid for salaried GP’s
• Active participation in local commissioning
• Close links with the Community Team
• Counselling service and anticipatory care coordination
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, contact Helen Paish, Practice Manager.
Please send applications (CV and covering letter) to: Helen Paish, Practice Manager, The Porch Surgery, Corsham, Wiltshire SN13 9DL (Telephone: 01249 717029). Email: email@example.com
Added 9th October
Hathaway Medical Centre - Salaried GP Required
We are an innovative progressive and expanding GP practice of 9 doctors, 16,000+ patients and skill-mixed nursing team (including 6 nurse practitioners and 3 specialist nurses) working from a large, modern, stylish, purpose-built premises plus 100hr pharmacy and surgical theatre.
We are looking to employ a part time salaried doctor up to full time
We are a well-established GP training practice who currently train ST3, ST2 and F2 doctors as well as medical and nursing students and have 3 experienced educational supervisors and a clinical supervisor.
- Training Practice
- TPP SystmOne Clinical system
- Excellent patient care, high QOF attainment
- Living Well team
- In house pharmacist and physio
- Private Clinic with skin and laser treatments plus visiting consultants
- Co-located NHS dental & surgical suite
- Regular educational meetings and mentoring
- Just 10 minutes from M4 J17 with easy access to London and the West-Country
We would very much encourage an informal visit with one of our managers, email firstname.lastname@example.org - Telephone 01249 454504.
Added 14th August
Facilitator (Health Professional Engagement Programme) - Cancer Research UK
We are looking to recruit a Facilitator (Health Professional Engagement Programme) to join our South West team, with a focus within SWAG Cancer Alliance.
Please go to https://cancer-research-uk-jobs.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-3/brand-2/xf-d0bf3a5d6406/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/6893-Health-Professional-Engagement-Facilitator-South-West-England/en-GB for more information.
Added 1st March 2017
3 – 4 Sessions Required – Experienced GP
Experienced doctor seeks 3-4 sessions in preferably training practice, for more details contact BGPERT.
Tel: 01225 336363