The membership subscription year runs from 1st April to 31st March:
We hope that all GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants and Paramedics Membership or equivalent in Bath and surrounding areas will see the benefits of our Trust. We provide an all-round education package which includes:
- Attendance at any of our 60+ accredited meetings per annum
- A network of education in the Bath area
- A wide range of locally based meetings across the Bath area
- Extensive resources on this website including on demand access to our virtual meeting library
- Reciprocity with neighbouring Trusts to allow you to attend their meetings
- Personal advice and mentorship on educational issues available from the team
- Lists of BGPERT registered educational activity for your Appraisal
- Help with organising educational events
Annual Standing Order
Subsidised GP membership
You agree to network with industry colleagues (including pharmaceutical) that kindly support our events.
Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant and Paramedic membership
Please click here for our individual membership form
Please click here for our practice membership form
We are always pleased to welcome new members to BGPERT throughout the year.
The pro-rata membership fees are listed below, please complete and return our new members form after transferring your payment to the account detailed on the form.
|New members when joining in;||GPs||Nurse Practitioners|
|April, May or June||As above||As above|
|July, August or September||£172.50||£150.00|
|October, November or December||£115.00||£100.00|
|January, February or March||£57.50||£50.00|
Retired Members are welcome to attend our meetings free of charge, unless you are paying MDU fees or involved in any paid sessions.
Specialist Trainees (STs) are members via the Bath GPVT Scheme.