Please see the new primary care recruitment website www.BSWGeneralPracticeJobs.nhs.uk
This new website is FREE and can be used by any GP practice in Bath, Swindon, Wiltshire (BSW) who wishes to advertise a primary care vacancy. Although there is not yet the capability of linking the site to NHS Jobs, there is a link with Indeed Jobs.
As we want to get as many vacancies as possible uploaded to the site ahead of the launch date I would be pleased if you could add the details of any vacancies you have before next Thursday. Here are the steps to take:
- Go to the website
• Click on ‘job vacancies’
• Click on ‘post a job’. (NB. The first time you do this you will be asked to register and choose a password).
• Fill in the details of your vacant post
There are guidance notes on the website that should help to explain the process.
When a job listing has expired, you will be notified so you can re-advertise if the initial advertisement has not attracted a suitable applicant.
Primary Care Flexible Staff Pool
Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BSW CCG) has partnered with Lantum to create a system-wide, digital Primary Care flexible staff pool.
When you join the new flexible staff pool you can see what shifts are available at which practices, making it even easier for you to book locum work in your local area.
What is Lantum?
Lantum is a healthcare workforce platform that aims to unite all clinicians with their healthcare organisations, so that they can deliver the best patient care.
What are the benefits for me?
Book work instantly
- Update your profile, set your availability and immediately apply for shifts.
- Use job search filters to see sessions that suit your location and availability.
- Receive session notifications that match your skills and preferences.
Digitise your diary and get paid the next day
- View your booked jobs and availability, anytime, anywhere.
- Save time chasing payments using Lantum’s next-day payment feature, Rocketpay, at a charge of 1.5% on earnings.
- Have your timesheets approved and stored online.
Build trusted relationships with practices:
- Make it easy to see sessions from your favourite practices, by following them on the app.
- Practices can request you for specific shifts, based on your availability.
- Communicate with practices directly via Lantum’s messaging centre.
- Create your account at https://info.lantum.com/bsw-staff-sign-up-0
- Upload your clinical governance documents for approval (passport, CV, DBS).
- Once approved, search and apply for shifts under the ‘Find Work’ tab.'
If you have any questions, or need help getting started, please contact Lantum directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.